Wise Data Recovery 188.8.131.52 Plus Crack For PC
Wise Data Recovery Crack
Wise Data Recovery Crack: is a lightweight, fast and free file deletion tool – easy to recover lost data from hard drives and removable drives. It is a professional and advanced utility for performing data recovery. The file types that Wise Data Recovery can recover include images, documents, audio, video, compressed files and emails. Recoverable devices include local drives, USB, cameras, memory cards, removable devices, and more.
By specifying the drive, file type or file name, it can quickly and securely search and recover the required files. Wise Data Recovery Free will help you recover some useful files deleted by mistake or lose some private data due to a sudden PC crash. By indicating the data as “good”, “poor”, “very poor” or “lost” in the scan results, Wise Data Recovery will also show you the level of difficulty recovery.
Wise Data Recovery Key Features:
- Restore word, excel, txt and other documents.
- Restore photos/images such as .jpg, .png, .gif, etc.
- Recover email files, such as .eml
- Recover other data such as audio, video, archive
- Recover data from a local disk.
- Recover data from removable disks, such as ipods, mp3 players, memory cards, and more.
- Support multi-language, English, Chinese (Simplified), Finnish, Korean
- Display the explicit status of the data to be recovered
- Free updates and technical support
What’s new Wise Data Recovery 184.108.40.206 Full Version:
- Fixed some issues in user feedback.
- Updated various translations.
- GUI and usability improvements.
Wise Data Recovery Serial Key
How to Crack or Registered Wise Data Recovery Crack?
- Download from the given button or link.
- Uninstall the Previous version with IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Extract the winrar file.
- Install the setup and close it from everywhere.
- Now Open the “Crack” or “Patch” file, copy and paste into installation directory and run.
- Or use the key to register the Program.
- All done enjoy the Wise Data Recovery Latest Version 2019.